This Video describes
How to Enable & Disable Resource Governor using SQL Server Management Studio
How to create Resource Pool ?
How to create Workload Group ?
Create a Classification Function ?
How to monitor the resource pools using performance monitor?
What is Resource Governor ?
How to use Resource Governor?
What is the use of Resource Governor ?
How to implement Resource Governor ?
Step by Step guide to implement Resource Governor
Video : How to implement Resource Governor
Resource Governor Limitations
- Resource Governor cannot be used for Analysis Services, Integration Services, and Reporting Services.
- Only a single instance can be managed, in case server has multiple instances then each instance must manage each independently.
- Resource Governor can control only CPU bandwidth and memory management; HDD IO and network are not in scope
- Maximum 18 resource pools can be created apart from Default and Internal pool.
- This is advance feature thus available only in only on Enterprise, Developer, and Evaluation editions.
Related Microsoft Article
Note: To view this Video, Please install Microsoft Silver light
Tags : How to implement Resource Governor,How to Enable & Disable Resource Governor using SQL Server Management Studio,How to create Resource Pool,How to create Workload Group,Create a Classification Function,How to monitor the resource pools using performance monitor,What is Resource Governor,How to use Resource Governor,What is the use of Resource Governor,How to implement Resource Governor,Resource Governor, Video Resource Governor