Last week, I spent a lot of time on working with SQL Server Denali CTP-1 (2011) and posted a couple of Notes. Today, I wanted recall all My notes, which I posted during the week about SQL Server Denali.
Do check this out
- Contained Databases : What is Contained Database in SQL Server and how it helps DBA in database movements from one server to other server, A Video Tutorial
- New Permissions : What are the New Permissions added in SQL Server 2011 (Denali) and How to Create Fixed Server Roles in SQL Server ?
- High Availability : What is HADR in SQL Server ? and What is Availability Group in SQL Server? How to setup Availability Group in SQL Server DENALI (2011)? and What is the hardware and software requirement for implementing HADR in SQL Server ?
- DMV’s :What are the new DMV and DMF added in SQL Server 2011 ? List of DMV and DMF availability across all SQL Server Versions and List of DMV which are discontinued in SQL Server (2011) Denali CTP1
- Compatibility Levels : supported by SQL Server 2011 (Denali)
- Certifications : Newly added Certification for SQL Server 2011 (Denali)
- How to install SQL Server (2011) Denali Sample Databases
- SQL Server Denali no longer support DTS packages
- Startup Parameter Configuration changed in SQL Server Denali
- New SSIS Enhancements in SQL Server DENALI and support for UNDO & REDO feature.
- SQL Server "Denali" CTP 1 restrictions
- Customizing Keyboard in SQL Server Denali
- How to Install SQL Server Denali