What is SQL Server Feature Pack ?
The Feature Pack is a collection of standalone install packages that provide additional value for SQL Server. It includes:
- Latest versions of redistributable components for SQL Server
- Latest versions of add-on providers for SQL Server
- Latest versions of backward compatibility components for SQL Server
What are the latest Feature Pack available for SQL Server?
SQL Server Feature pack are customized for every version of SQL Server. The latest Feature pack available as on date are
- SQL Server® 2008 R2 Feature Pack
- SQL Server 2008 Feature Pack
- Feature Pack for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 SP4